3PL Logistics Services
Planning, arranging, and buying transportation to move your freight–traffic management–might be the most critical aspect of logistics. Freight consolidation, carrier costs and selection, tracing and expediting, and all the other duties involved in this all-important job all work better through a third party logistics (3PL) service provider.
The combined effect of these benefits to your company
Outsourcing logistics, with all of its benefits, gives you a competitive advantage through:
- greater flexibility
- improved operational efficiency
- enhanced customer service capabilities
- reduction of capital expenditures
In the end you’re saving a wealth of time and money by using a 3PL service provider, eliminating the need to invest in warehouse space, technology, transportation, and staff to execute logistics. Save yourself from costly mistakes, and allow your business to build a global logistical network with lower risk and higher return.
Consider the savings experiences by other companies
This must be why almost 80 percent of North American companies use 3PL logistics services, accounting for over 40 percent of their logistics dollars. Studies show using a 3PL service provider reduces:
- logistics costs by 12 percent
- logistics assets by 25 percent
- order cycle length by almost half
- inventory by 8 percent.
These results are average. Your company might do even better.
Why 3PL is essential to traffic management
3PL service providers bring an all-in-one solution for assembling, packaging, warehousing, and distributing your freight reliably, efficiently, and with the least trouble to you. Going with a 3PL service provider benefits your business through:
- resource network–allowing each step in the supply chain to be executed in the most efficient, cost-effective way by leveraging relationships and volume discounts not available in-house, thereby lowering overhead and expediting service.
- reduced time and effort–no need to worry about the paperwork, billing, audits, training, staffing, and optimization throughout the supply chain.
- focused expertise–combined industry best practices, the latest technology, software capable of advanced reporting, inventory management, visible monitoring of the entire process, and just in-time practices. Outsourcing logistics to seasoned, reliable professionals allows you to focus on your core competencies.
- scalability and flexibility–scaling space, labor, and transportation according to exact inventory needs, utilizing more space and resources when needed, allowing your business to grow into new regions without barriers through strategically-located distribution centers and warehouses for expeditious shipping of goods anywhere in the world.
- continuous optimization–using the fastest, most efficient, and cost-effective methods available to restructure the supply chain with sophisticated management software analyzing and monitoring practices continuously to eliminate inefficiencies and streamline the supply chain.
Through these advantages 3PL services providers help you maximize profits, reduce wait times, and improve customer service.
Selecting the best 3PL service provider
Selecting the right logistics company to manage your company’s supply chain is of vital importance to the future of your company’s operations. At Biagi Bros, we know greater efficiency in the freight business means enhanced cost effectiveness for you.
Our integrated logistics optimization program increases efficiency and assist shippers like you in trimming your overall freight costs by . .
- making creative use of our cross docking, warehousing, and freight brokerage services
- employing the best optimization technology has to offer
- investing time in on-site analysis, and
- bringing to bear our years of 3PL experience
. . we are able to help our customers realize a substantial reduction in freight expenses, capital expenditure, and the time and effort required to make things go in-house.
With 12 strategically located warehouses and hubs in California (5) , Texas (2), Washington, Illinois, Arizona and Florida, Biagi Bros delivers regionally and across the continental United States. A seasoned, highly-skilled dispatch team, working with well-trained drivers, we provide consistent and dependable solutions for your logistics needs.
If you are in need of warehousing, logistics, 3PL, supply chain management and/or transportation services or you would like to work with a company that’s progressive, community minded and green conscious, contact us at Biagi Bros.