Diversity & Inclusion at Biagi Bros.
As society evolves, diversity is becoming and increasingly hot topic and embracing inclusivity is a necessity in the progression of social change. In the workplace, diversity brings a plethora of experience and perspectives that can be harnessed by businesses to create stronger communities and innovation. Not only does it impact us each on an individual level, but it has a powerful influence on a business as a whole.
At Biagi Bros., we believe that the success of our company depends on the diversity and inclusivity of our workforce. Encouraging people to be themselves enables each person to achieve their full potential and in turn, a well-rounded team helps our company improve innovation and creativity. Regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, and education; we foster an inclusive culture where every voice matters and we encourage open communication.
Diversity is something that we have always embraced and woven into our culture, but studies have also supported its benefits on an organization.
- Inclusive companies are 1.7 x more likely to be innovation leaders in their industry.
- Diversity leads to better decision making, up to 87%.
- 67% of job seekers say diversity is important when considering a job offer.
- Above-average total diversity companies have 19% higher innovation revenues on average.
- Millennials are 83% more likely to be engaged at work at inclusive companies.
Diversity is an important topic at Biagi Bros., and it is something we are actively embracing and improving every day. We are grateful for our diverse team and appreciate the individual contributions that have made us great.