Local Delivery Services - Across the Nation
- Are you a traffic manager tasked with entering into an unfamiliar or new market?
- Are you just not getting the results you need and have committed to your customers?
- Do you need to deliver inventory from a national array of local warehouses to the other side of town on time?
- Do key customers within national local regions expect you to serve them better, faster and more economically?
Biagi can help you!
We have more than 16 distribution centers strategically located across the country, all of which offer local and regional trucking services. So the odds are that we're already in your area.
Biagi offers Contract Trucking services, Dedicated Trucking services, as well as our general freight operations. We provide 3PL, warehousing and freight services for some of the largest companies in America, but we also understand the needs of smaller business, boutique wineries for example. Give us a call and see how we can help your business.
Here are some of our terminals and the local destinations they cover:
- California — Our largest and longest running fleet, with terminals throughout the state, including Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as the Central Valley/Fresno. With nearly 200 sleeper and day-cab tractors; as well as 48' and 53' dry vans, and 57' roller vans; our California fleet services California, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona.
- Napa Wine Division — The Napa Wine Division handles the transportation of bulk wine, cased goods, glass, grapes, barrels, corks, and just about everything pertaining to the beverage industry.
- Washington — Located near Seattle/Tacoma, our Washington terminal services the Pacific Northwest region including the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana.
- Arizona — Our terminal near the Port of Tucson services Arizona, New Mexico and Utah.
- Texas — Our Dallas, TX terminal offers regional trucking services to several states: Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana.
- Illinois — Out of this terminal we service the Chicago land area.
- Florida — Conveniently located near the port of Jacksonville, this truck terminal serves the Southeast Coast of the U.S.
Biagi is Green
Not only are our trucks a signature green color, we actually do everything we can to make our entire company green. Whether it’s our trucks, terminals or warehouses, we are committed to the environment.